SPECIALISING IN COUPLES AND SUPERVISION
Are you ready to have someone to talk to about your relationship and everyday things that overwhelm you, e.g. stuck in a toxic relationship, making important decisions, wanting to change something but being afraid of the consequences, wanting to end your relationship as smoothly as possible, conflicts with others or personal issues between you and loved ones?
In our therapy we can discuss any problems you believe are in your partnership. Together we will work towards finding the best solutions for you. Up to now I have helped hundreds of couples to get through hard times in their lives.
By engaging in therapy with me, you will have possibilities to talk about your current problems. By working on a neutral ground, you could strive to understand the true source of your issues, and improve your relationships with other people.
If you both chose to, you could directly influence the growth and development of your relationship, you may get to understand its full potential and the impact that each of you have on your present life. By participating in sessions you will have the opportunity to ensure as much as possible, that each of you is satisfied with the situation and how you will shape your relationship in the future. We will work towards win-win outcomes.
Many people have worked with me individually, with the intention of working on their relationship, developing a new view on it and on themselves. So, if you want to work on yourself and your marriage, but your spouse doesn’t want to or is not sure of it, book your individual session and take responsibility for yourself and put your relationship into your own hands.
If you and/or your loved one is not sure about your future together, we will work to determine your options and could gain the knowledge to make your decision on that basis.
How we work together:
- Understand a way to listen and to be heard
- Understand patterns of thoughts, emotions and behaviours towards each other and be given skills to get out of the usual patterns.
- Learn how to clearly express thoughts, feelings and behaviours and maintain them.
- Understand yourself and your partner by appreciating memories of childhood, values and beliefs influence current relationships.
- Find new ways of coping better with stressful life events.
- Show ways you care about yourself, your partner and relationship development.
- Be able to show that your marital bond is still important to you.
- Figure out that despite conflicts with loved ones, they want to make things work.
- Became more comfortable with setting better boundaries with other people.
- Be able to address conflict between yourself and your partner.
- Be able to make a decision to end your relationship or work towards it.
- Cope better with the end of your relationship.
I am a qualified supervisor with many years of experience. I provide a quality supervision service to professionals and newly qualified counsellors within private mental health as well as to students studying towards their counselling qualifications.
I offer supervision to individuals and groups.
In supervision you will receive:
- Holistic approach to supervision to ensure the effective development of your practice.
- Meaningful connection and shared understanding.
- Safe space to explore your own feelings and responses to clients cases.
- Reviews of clear, firm boundaries between practitioner and the client.
- Collaborative work.
- Chance to monitor professional/ethical issues.
- Time and space to explore your own strengths and limitations.
- Opportunities to embrace your strengths and individual style.
- Occasion to address self-doubt and transference/countertransference.
- Possibility of identifying any areas of growth and developmental needs.
- Space to maintain your own mental health.
- Chance to spot any symptoms of burn out.
Criteria for this service
If you think you have emotional, relational or mental health difficulties
- If you have relationship difficulties of any kind
- If you want supervision
Areas I specialise in
- Relationship and family problems
- Communication competences
- Distrust of your partner
- Boredom within your relationship
- Single parenting
- Loss of a loved one
- Improving relationships with other people
- Dealing with your emotions better
- Personal development
- Poor self-esteem
Enhanced Certification from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
English speaking and Polish speaking
Couples Therapy and Supervision
Individuals and all kinds of relationships on a face-to-face basis only
At Grey Matters Centre we do not work with anyone who have previous convictions of sexual offences and/or are currently the focus of an on going police investigation or criminal justice proceedings.
We also do not work with any court cases.
- Supervision Practitioner
- Supervision Level 3
- Group Facilitator
- Post Graduate Certificate Relationship Therapy
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- Counselling Skills Level 3
- FDa Management and Leadership
- English Level 2
- Hypnotherapy Diploma
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner
Counselling £50 per hour
Couples £70 per hour
All sessions are on a face-to-face basis only
BANK TRANSFER up to 48 hours before each session.
Cancellations of less than 48 hours notice will incur the full fee
- Monday 9am – 8pm
- Tuesday 9am – 8pm
- Other days may be available but limited