As an Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist my speciality is delivery of CBT and EMDR, holding over 20 years of experience within both the primary and secondary mental health sector.
I offer CBT and EMDR for a wide range of anxiety and mood related problems. Until recently I combined this role with leading an NHS team of psychotherapists that attained positive national recognition, delivering a variety of NICE recommended treatments for common mental health problems.
QUALIFICATION AND TRAINING
- Post Graduate Diploma in High Intensity Psychological Interventions (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Cognitive Behavioural Psychoanalysis Psychotherapy (CBASP)
- BTEC Certificate in Counselling
- Diploma in Higher Education in Social Work (DipSW)
- Mental Health Social Work Award (Approved Social Work)
I work with Adults & Young People.
I believe that people should be able to safely explore difficulties within a comfortable environment with a therapist who is understanding, respectful and non-judgemental. The relationship between the therapist and client is fundamental to the recovery process.
Depression or low mood – Grief – Anxiety and Panic Attacks – Stress – Worry – Agoraphobia – Panic – OCD – Health Anxiety – Social Anxiety – PTSD – Trauma – Phobias – Self Esteem – Sleep Problems – Eating Problems – Habit Disorders e.g. hair pulling, skin picking.
FEE'S & PAYMENTS
- Tuesday 09:00am – 18:00pm
- Wednesday 09:00am – 18:00pm
- Thursday 09:00am – 18:00pm
Other days / times may be available please enquire.